Finally, the emotional rollercoaster ride is over. Well, I still haven’t got my money back from eBay, but right now I DON’T CARE!! IT IS FINISHED!
Thanks to The Cubicle, I finally have all of the parts needed.
The final assembly itself was a doddle. Much easier than I thought.
First, I checked I had all of the pieces.
And, doing the opposite of advice (and common sense), I took out the last eight edges, held as much in place with masking tape, then JAMMED THOSE BAD BOYS BACK IN!!
I had no idea if it would go – I was running on pure hope by now. But, low and behold, in they went!
Back tomorrow for some more skewby fun.
Peace out. X